Our newest software release, called WriterAccess 5.0, has been released to customers.
Why are we so excited?
It’s a bit like David vs. Goliath in the content marketing platform race these days.
We’re the small, bootstrapped start-up that zoomed from zero to 25,000 customers, mostly by delighted ones who spread the word and have helped us make the Inc. 5000 list of fastest- growing US-based companies for four years in a row.
Collectively, our competitors have raised more than $100M in funding, charging up to $5,000 per month to access their software and services.
Despite the lack of funding, our new 5.0 software packs a mean punch, with some first-of-a-kind features:
- Writing Style Contest that pinpoints the perfect writer, pronto
- Special Agency and enterprise features that sport efficiency
- Access to the 10M Getty Images for only $6 per image
- Access to 700,000 royalty free images, ready for download
- Access to 80,000 royalty-free videos, ready for download
- Built-in tools that make content strategy simple and easy
- Content Analytics and monthly performance reports
- New content planner and research tools
- More API Integrations that make the workflow easy
Best of all, we’re sticking to our low fee structure, charging only $39, $59, or $99 per month–depending on how much horsepower you need.
Simple. Fair. Transparent. Powerful. That’s WriterAccess.
We hope you’ll give us a whirl with a free 30-day no-risk trial!
CEO | WriterAccess