We have exciting news! Content Marketing Conference is back for year two with a laser focus on the tactics, tips and hacks you demand for top performance. We’ve grown to 25 breakout sessions and four keynotes covering the essentials to take your content marketing to the next level.
Content Marketing Conference is an annual event hosted by WriterAccess where attendees master the content marketing workflow over 3 days in laser-focused sessions, expert keynotes, Q&A panels, and networking galore – all in the vibrant Vegas atmosphere. CMC is an intimate learning environment with a 10:1 attendee to speaker ratio giving you one-on-one face time with experts and influencers.
We are committed to making CMC the premier conference for tactical and actionable content marketing. Conference Chair and WriterAccess CEO Byron White made it our priority to not only select strong and motivational speakers, but practitioners with a track-record of success.
After much anticipation, we are thrilled to announce the experts, authors, and practitioners that make up the CMC16 speaker lineup. Here’s a taste of what’s to come:
Day 1: Workshops
- Josh Bernoff, best-selling author and Creator of withoutbullshit.com, kicks off day 1 with a writing workshop on how to stand out with clear, brief, fascinating communication. Get a preview of Josh’s writing advice in his webinar How to Stand Out By Writing Without Bullshit with CMC Chair Byron White
- Arnie Kuenn, CEO of Vertical Measures and author of “Content Marketing Works”, delivers his proven 8-step method in the Content Marketing Intensified Workshop
- Andrea Fryrear and Jeff Julian, agile marketing experts, share how marketing teams have employed sophisticated and agile techniques to deploy content that works at scale and over time, and how you can repeat the process in their workshop
- Kathy Klotz-Guest, Chief storyteller and improv extraordinaire, applies age-old storytelling techniquies to business communications in a fun, interactive workshop.
Day 2: Breakout Sessions
- The main conference opens with a welcome from Conference Chair and CEO of WriterAccess Byron White then a tactical content marketing keynote from a surprise guest speaker
- Nancy Harhut, Chief Creative Officer of Wilde Agency, kicks off the Content Creation track with 5 easy steps to create brain-craving content including how to write headlines that 2x your engagement rates
- Melanie Deziel, Creative Strategist at Time Inc., uses Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs as a framework to explain how to create truly valuable content – making yourself needed, not needy
- Kathy Klotz-Guest, popular author and Founder of Keeping It Human, will leverage her years of improv training and natural sense of humor to share engaging content creation strategies you won’t find anywhere else
- Conference Chair and CEO of WriterAccess Byron White hosts a revealing panel including Sudhir Sharma, Director of Marketing at Movoto, on how to create content at scale
- Greg Jarboe, Co-Founder of SEO-PR, will map out the new world of digital video with data-driven content strategies to launch your brand’s presence on the top video platforms
- Arnie Kuenn returns to open the Content Optimization track with some hard truths about how to optimize your content for customers as well as the Google bots
- Tim Ash, Chair of Conversion Conference and author of “Landing Page Optimization”, unifies the seemingly disparate activities of branding and conversion rate optimization
- Mike Roberts, CEO of Spyfu, details competitive intelligence tactics for search engine success to rank and get rave reviews
- Erica McGillivray, Senior Community Manager at Moz, outlines 7 steps to create a resonating brand voice including the psychology behind why certain language works
- Larry Kim, Founder and CTO of WordStream and one of Entrepreneur’s top 50 Online Marketing Influencers, launches the Content Distribution track with the top 11 Facebook and Twitter Advertising hacks for content marketers
- Josh Steimle, CEO of international content marketing agency MWI, exposes insider tips to get your content into Mashable, TechCrunch, Forbes, and more
- Neal Schaffer, author of “Maximize Your Social”, shares proven tactics to amplify content marketing with social media
- Chad Pollit, Co-Founder of Relevance.com and author of The Contnet Promotion Manifesto, shares strategies to distribute and promote your content
- CMC Chair Byron White closes day 2 by hosting a fireside chat with musician-marketer Will Dailey who shares the secret to how he used content marketing to grow his following, ending with a few songs performed by Will
- Spyfu hosts an after-party in the Rio presidential suite for all CMC16 attendees with a special performance by Will Dailey
Day 3: Breakout Sessions
- Josh Bernoff returns to open the last day of CMC16 delivering the morning keynote
- Anum Hussain, Senior Growth Marketer at Hubspot, kicks off the Content Planning track with proven tips to accelerate the growth of your business blog
- Andrea Fryrear of SurveyGizmo and Jeff Julian of Aji will demonstrate how to go beyond theory and make agile marketing work on your team
- Hana Abaza, VP of Marketing at Uberflip and one of our top speakers in 2015, outlines how to 10X your content team’s productivity for maximum efficiency
- Jon Wuebben, CEO of Content Launch, shares what’s next in content strategy with tactics for the new peer-to-peer economy and sharing dynamic
- Conference Chair Byron White returns to host a panel with Digital Nexa CEO Amit Vyas on how to craft a global content strategy, reviewing classic pitfalls that cost precious time and money
- Bill Carmody, CEO of Trepoint, opens the Content Performance track by examining the role of content marketing as it pertains to social, mobile, and in-store beacons in the digital path to purchase
- Mathew Sweezey, Principal of Marketing Insights at Salesforce, delivers next-gen marketing strategies including research wizardry, social literacy, and data science to name a few
- Dennis Yu, Founder of Blitzmetrics, shares the 12 indisputable key performance indicators (KPIs) of content marketing
- Christopher Bowler, Senior VP of Razorfish, highlights 5 emerging technologies that will revolutionize content marketing in key problem areas for marketers like content planning, real-time response, and efficient content publishing
- Ryan Urban, CEO of Bounce Exchange, tells us what’s next with enterprise content bartering and partner content marketing
- Byran Kramer, author of best-selling book Shareology: How Sharing is Empowering the Human Economy and CEO of PureMatter, delivers an inspiring closing keynote
Wow, with a lineup like that CMC16 surely promises to be can’t-miss event! Stay tuned for the announcement of our opening keynote speaker and follow hashtag #CMC16 for the latest Content Marketing Conference news. Be sure to register before March 19th to get your pre-show special pricing.