Tammy has over 20 years of writing experience. She is an accomplished writer of blog content, articles, product descriptions, web content, press releases, newsletters, white papers, and numerous other types of content writing.
Tammy earned her Bachelor's Degree in Nursing at the State University of New York. She practiced as a Registered Nurse and a health care administrator for 22 years before deciding to write full time. During her career as a registered nurse she worked in numerous areas of the healthcare field from ambulatory care to wound care.
Tammy is also a certified natural health consultant and a certified medical coder. She is also the author of children's fiction and non-fiction books.
Tammy is a well-rounded writer, with excellent research skills. Many of her clients leave wonderful words of praise.
* Medical FAQ - Outstanding, thank you so much! I'll definitely stay in touch.
* Health Article - Excellent work! I really appreciate your writing.
* Neighborhood Guides - This is excellent, Tammy.
* Survival Blog Post - Great content. Thank you!
* Automotive Blog Post - Great work! Thanks!
* Small Business (Marketing) Article - Going to add you to my Fav list! Thanks for the articles... YOU ROCK! have a tip ;)
* Electrical Repair Blog Post - Awesome job Tammy!
* Insurance Article - This was great. Keep up the good work and please write for us again!
Healthcare Medical Bio-Pharm Parenting Education Insurance Automotive Home Maintenance - Including HVAC, pest control, decorating, repairs, preparation, remodeling Marketing Technology B2B B2C Natural disaster preparation
Tammy enjoys writing, reading, crafts, cooking/baking, and spending time with her family, friends and pets.
Honors and Awards
Projects by Industry
Projects by SEO Skill
Projects by Asset Type
Projects By Expertise
Projects by Writing Style
Samples are visible to logged in clients. It's free to get started and view this writer's full profile.
Reviews are visible to logged in clients. It's free to get started and view this writer's full profile.
Endorsements are visible to logged in clients. It's free to get started and view this writer's full profile.