When it comes to content marketing, you need a dream team to win the war of words on the web. But what does that team look like? You might be surprised.
Robert Rose, Chief Strategist at Content Marketing Institute, joins host Byron White to map out and discuss the players, coaches and roles you need for content marketing success. They’ll walk you through the team mechanics involving authors, creators, curators, polishers, spreaders and zeniths. You’ll discover the "Center of Excellence" that’s required to bring everyone together to win the WORD championship.
In this session you’ll learn the…
- Key content marketing players
- Important subs off the bench
- Budget and hiring priority
- Roles and goals for each player
- Performance metrics for all