The next evolution in content marketing is here, and marketers aren’t in charge. Customers are. Instead of moving through a traditional linear funnel, or engaging in a looping decision journey, customers are choosing their own adventure, charting their own path across all channels. As marketers, we must think several steps ahead of customers and prepare content that delivers the right message, no matter which path they stumble upon.
Join Ashley Faus, integrated Marketing Manager at Atlassian, and host Byron White, founder of WriterAccess and Content Marketing Conference to explore the new rules of creating a content strategy where every interaction relies on content, every channel is a touch-point, and every person is on their own journey.
- Metrics and measurement across channels and throughout the buyer’s journey
- Real-world examples of companies taking an integrated approach to content strategy
- Frameworks and content pairing strategies that go beyond the editorial calendar and traditional back-linking tactics
- Marketers with some experience developing content strategy looking to experiment with more integrated tactics
- Case studies focus on B2B companies
- Ideal for longer sales cycles, not on FMCG or transactional purchases
- Applicable to small and large budgets, small and large teams