Nobody said it was easy to make a living as a professional writer. Deadlines, clients, billing — and then comes the writing! Fortunately that’s where Naveed Saleh comes in.
As a best-selling author and successful blogger, Naveed has the experience necessary to help you take your writing career to the next level. During his webinar Tips That Will Help You Succeed as a Professional Writer you’ll learn how to:
- Improve your writing style for more effective communication
- Adjust formatting to improve clarity
- Implement journalistic values to create better content
- Stay up-to-date on SEO best practices
- Maximize your online presence and build your reputation
- Pitch ideas and find the kind of work you really want
- Discover your own distinct voice
Naveed Saleh, MD, MS is a medical writer and editor with both a medical degree and a master’s in science journalism. He’s a blogger at Psychology Today as well as a best-selling author with his own department at About.com titled “Medical Treatments.” His book is called The Complete Guide to Article Writing: How to Write Successful Articles for Online and Print Markets. Naveed is also an instructor, course consultant, and developer with F+W Media/Writer’s Digest.