Content is up. Attention spans are down. There’s more competition every day. Creating content that attracts readers and motivates action is harder than ever.
That’s where science comes in with a splash of art.
In this session you’ll learn the mental shortcuts we use when “deciding” what to read as well as the tips, tricks, and shortcuts that are proven to get readers’ attention.
This example packed session, supported by the latest stats and scientific studies, reveals exactly what to do, how to do it, and what to avoid when it comes to creating content.
Get all the secret tactics you demand in five easy steps.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Headlines that increase engagement 140%
- Words that snag the human eye
- The magical word that gets people nodding
- The surprising move that slashes unsubscribes by 22%
- Cognitive fluency and the power of persuasion
- Loss aversion, social proof and scarcity drivers