How can you save your business money? You could slash into your employee’s benefits package or decimate the product to reduce costs. That’s not going to make any consumer or employee happy, though. Instead, take a look at your marketing budget. What if search engine copywriting could cut the costs you are forking out now to ad agencies and those guys that seem to do very little for you at the marketing firm, and increase revenue at the same time. It’s not just possible – it’s inevitable if you use the right techniques.
You Have to Be Online
A key component to cutting costs and increasing brand awareness, product visibility and, perhaps most importantly, revenue, is to have an online presence as a business. Though you may have a local business, being online allows more potential customers to find you. More so, it enables you to target a larger audience without any added cost – that’s a score right there!
How to Save Money -Three Foolproof, Proven Methods
So, what’s the deal? How can you finally enable your business to do more with less? It’s all about using the power behind search engine copywriting. Here’s how to enhance your business and pull in new customers for less.
- Rank well in the search engines. This marketing method enables search engines to find and rank you so that customers can dive right into your website when they type in words, related to your business or product, into a search engine.
- Hold off on the use of local marketing. Those flyers that are burning a hole in your budget but not getting a response are not worth it. Rather, this marketing method enables you to attract local consumers since more than 80 percent of them are online before they choose a contractor or provider.
- Do you want to become the company with flashing lights or the one that people instantly think of when they need a product or service like your own? Turn off the neon sign and instead focus on marketing to build brand awareness. It’s a no-brainer in terms of saving you money.
With the use of this type of marketing, people learn about you. Not sure it will work for you? Consider a few statistics from Entrepreneur.com.
- Businesses online acquire new customers at a rate of 15 percent annually whereas local brick and mortar stores get new customers at a rate of just 2 percent.
- In October of 2006, the web had more than 100 million web pages, many of them being businesses.
- 93 percent of those people with a net worth of more than $10 million have purchased luxury products online in the previous year.
The fact is, marketing online will cut your costs simply because this type of marketing costs less. Add to that the potential for increased revenue and there’s no doubt that copywriting and search marketing are must-haves for today’s business owner. Really, can you find any other way to slash the budget and increase revenue in one clean swipe?
Sandy B is a freelance writer available on WriterAccess, a marketplace where clients and expert writers connect for assignments.