If you’re looking for a quick turnaround of rewritten material, Monica would not be your choice. If, however, you’re looking for well-researched, high quality text that lends unique features to your message, than you need look no further. Monica carefully selects work for which she is highly qualified and emphasizes quality. She has a high “exceed expectations” rating and has never had a client complaint.
Working in and around our nation’s capital, Monica is able to obtain source information on key issues that is not available elsewhere. She applies her business, economics & finance, law and journalism expertise across multiple disciplines and has extensive experience in:
• Political news & commentary
• Political reporting
• Strategic planning, business planning and white papers
• Written and oral media communications, including TV, radio and Internet broadcasting, press releases, articles, blogs, newsletters – in both journalistic and copywriting style
• Investigating and writing about core issues facing our nation, including healthcare, elderly care, education, federal budget, Middle East and Southeastern Pacific Rim, China, Science & Technology (including NASA) and general concerns addressed by our nation’s leaders
• Sharing experiences on “all things” happening in Capitol Hill, Washington DC and surrounding area -- writing about real estate, food trends, fashion, business, tourism, what’s seasonally savvy and more
• Providing policy coverage from Congressional hearings, federal agency officials, foreign dignitaries, corporate leaders, “Think Tanks,” and other briefings held in and around Washington, DC
Monica is a credentialed member of the press. She spent a year as a member of the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. in order to perfect her journalism, broadcasting and other media skills. Monica has a degree in business, with a focus in economics from the Johns Hopkins University and a law degree from the University of Maryland.
Monica’s goal is to help clients create winning messages in the best format(s), and deliver it in the right place at the right time before the right audience so they may achieve their goals.