* With over 10 years of technical writing related experience writing and editing a variety of project specific technical documents including engineering plans, procedures, work instructions and technical material for proposals. Also write and edit engineering documents describing strategies for software testing as well as for IV and V test support.
* Focus on clarity and quality in documents authored and edited. As needed lead project engineering and technical writing teams and manage process implementation. As part of this effort conduct project gap studies to measure existing compliance with standards such as the Capability Maturity Model Integrated and ITIL.
* Author working papers and technical reports documenting software configuration management and quality engineering support to the software life cycle. As part of this task review and evaluate requirements and requirement testability. Use graphics tools such as Visio for documenting software process and procedure flow.
* Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies. Experienced working with client server, distributed and web based software applications. Strong PC hardware and software skills. Familiar with software technical specifications and related documents. Experience supervising teams of engineers editing and writing project and test documentation for customer submission.
* Experience establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with personnel at all levels both inside and outside assigned projects. Able to work independently or with local and remote project teams while managing multiple tasks. Excellent communication and collaboration, editing and technical writing skills.
* Skilled in interviewing subject management experts as well as technical personnel in conducting research for technical papers and documents. Flexible and adaptable in obtaining results and in developing needed technical documents.
* Experience working with a variety of computer resources including computer desktops and servers, databases and network technology. Experience working with Adobe PDF Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Snagit, Visio and other software tools as well as experience in interpreting and formatting technical documents including engineering and operational documents and work instructions.
* Experience with document content and file management systems and experience working with document graphics and illustrations. Experience developing, inserting and manipulating images, icons, and other graphics.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and problem solving skills. Familiar with Dell, IBM and Sun computer and server products.