Todd excels in
- investigation, research, and analysis
- making complex ideas accessible and engaging
- storytelling to help create identification with a brand
- helping to nurture nascent ideas and projects into a viable venture
Todd's writing and research interests include:
- finance and economics
- cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- organizational development
- ethics and well-being
- researched op-ed pieces
- public philosophy
Todd has written various blogs and post related to understanding money and how it functions today. How is currency backed? Can money fail? Is cryptocurrency like fiat currency?
Todd's primary role at the Art of the Bubble / Bitibles is writing educational material on cryptocurrencies. Much of his work is featured on Medium and Quora.
Todd has 20 years of experience writing in academic, public, and marketing research articles.
In his capacity as writer and researcher, Todd has drafted 2 white papers for start-up projects on the blockchain. This typically involves taking outlined ideas, technical explanations, and value propositions and revising them into an accessible and compelling form.