Joanna specializes in copywriting, professional editing, proofreading, blog posting, website content, product description, and business communications of any kind. She is a quick and adaptable learner who can apply her writing skills to any area.
Joanna enjoys reading, writing, and performing spoken word poetry. She loves to explore the outdoors and travel around the world appreciating the beauty in the world around her.
• GPA 3.7
• Awards & Honors: Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society, President’s Award for Achievement in Leadership and Service, President’s Award for Excellence in Communications, Commencement Speaker 2019, Orientation Speaker for class of 2021
• Extracurricular Activities: President of student club, Speakers Engaged, Student Editor of campus literary magazine, The Vanguard
• GPA 4.0
• Awards & Honors: Lambda Pi Eta Honors Society
• Extracurricular Activities: President of Communication Studies Club; Susan N. Wilson, NEW Leadership 2019 Alumni, chosen as a student representative and Accepted Students Day panelist
• Certifications: IRB certified for Social, Behavioral, and Educational Research
While completing her degree, she worked alongside professors and other students to complete two literary magazines and contributed articles to the school paper, as well as communicating as a representative of my department to the dean.
Joanna has worked closely with those in finance, working on their websites, brochures, and emails to ensure they are effectively communicating their goals to clients and other companies.
She has communicated professionally on behalf of multiple businesses via email, written concise and professional web content, as well as edited any documents the business was putting forth to their clients.
Emails are, undeniably, the most efficient way for businesses to communicate internally and externally. She has written emails for companies to share with other companies as well as to gain clientele.
She has written concise business profiles in order for clients to gain an understanding and trust of who they are working with.
Joanna has recently published a short children's book available online, titled "Searching for my Solemate," about two shoes who must journey across a child's messy bedroom to be reunited.