Chloe specializes in effective, conversion-driven copy. She enjoys researching a variety of topics and taking on new challenges. Her expertise includes Smart Cities, Real Estate, Technology and more.
When she’s not writing and absorbing real estate, you can usually find Chloe hiking in Austin, kayaking Town Lake or reading. Chloe also enjoys playing polo, showing German Shepherds, and spending time with family and friends. Chloe is an avid globetrotter, cyclist and volunteer. She has taught english in the Democratic Republic of Congo and cycled from Austin, Texas to Anchorage, Alaska for cancer research.
Minors in French, Core Texts and Ideas (CTI) and European Studies
Studied abroad in Lyon, France
Biked to Alaska for cancer research on the Texas4000 team
Experienced Event Producer with a demonstrated history of executing flawless events for tech and research industry leaders. Critical and innovative thinker, solution-oriented, skilled writer. Strong operations professional with a passion for research and
• Set strategy for social channel positioning and content calendar. Work cross-functionally with
the creative team for asset creation, and ensure all aspects of content posted on social including
copy are in alignment with the brand and content pillars
• Maintain a pulse on all key platform changes, sharing implications and needed brand actions.
Stay current on platform best practices
• Provide recommendations on new executions, partnership ideas, and activations to further
promote brand awareness, engagement and new customer demand
• Conduct independent research and gather information relevant to highly specific conference attendance and rapidly assimilating information
• Research and create content around topics such as: technology, smart cities, industry drivers, thought leadership, innovation, city leaders, integration and more
• Identify key commercial issues that will drive conference attendance
• Create conference program content addressing the latest and hottest issues in the market
As a native Austinite, born and raised, Chloe Banks is your local real estate expert. Chloe’s passion for real estate began at a young age. At 21 years old she purchased her first condo on South Congress Ave. After living there for a few years she moved to
San Francisco to pursue a career in experiential marketing and transitioned the condo to an investment property. Chloe has always been interested in using real estate to grow one’s portfolio and start
building wealth. She wants to help buyer’s understand the various options to breaking into real estate ownership, whether it be one’s first home, or an investment property.
Chloe has ghost-written numerous luxury property descriptions for use on the MLS and on private websites.
Develop copy and campaigns to convert client target base from casual observer to consumer.
Chloe manages the social media presence of several companies in the real estate, event and travel industries. She is skilled across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Tiktok.