Liz's specialties include:
- B2B Content Strategy and Planning
- B2B and B2C Blog Posts
- Case Studies
She also holds the following certifications:
- Google Ads Search
- Facebook Ad Policies for Content, Creative, and Targeting Certification
- Scrum Master
- SAFe Scrum XP
- Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator
Liz has a wide variety of interests and is known for learning and adapting quickly. She's written pieces on the following topics:
- Big data (in relation to telecommunications, healthcare, media)
- eCommerce platforms
- SEO best practices
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Direct marketing platforms
- Human Resources / Talent Management
- Travel guides
When Liz is not working, she is:
- Trying one of LA’s fantastic hikes
- Working on a pro bono consulting project with Seed Consulting Group
- Interviewing an entrepreneur on the podcast she started with a friend—Between the Term Sheets
- Lacing up her skates (she was a competitive figure skater for 12 years)
Undergraduate GPA: 3.496
Area of Concentration: Epidemiology
Stanford Journal of Public Health: Editor-in-Chief (2011 - 2014)
- Selected and edited pieces written by Stanford affiliates
- Wrote and published 4 articles:
"Research in Female Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: Imaging, Biomechanics, and Stem Cells"
"IVF Coverage: A Policy and Cost Conundrum"
"Rhapsody in Blue"
"Modeling the Potential for Strategic Human Behavior on Bacterial Behavior"
Graduate GPA: 3.978
Area of concentration: Biostatistics
Liz's technical clients include:
Liz has written multiple pieces for clients like Marketo, Profound Strategy, and Adobe on topics like:
6 Steps to Killer SEO
SEO Tools: A Comprehensive Guide
B2B SEO Best Practices
Do I Need SEO
Learn about Account-based Selling
SEO for eCommerce
Most of Liz's eCommerce pieces have been for Marketo's Engage platform. Big data for eCommerce with Talend was also an area of focus.
Longer blog posts (2200 - 3000) words are Liz's sweet spot. She's written longer piece for many enterprise clients who are looking to build up their thought leadership presence. Pricing is based on the complexity of the topic as well as the desired length for the piece.
One of Liz's main responsibilities as a Client Operations Manager at a small startup was to showcase results in the form of case studies. She put together over 9 case studies for enterprise companies like: Nestle, Madison Reed, GoDaddy, Ritual, and Brickell.