• 14+ years marketing, sales and event management
• Strong hospitality branding and marketing skills
• Stellar background in all aspects of special events design, creation, and execution
• Skilled at building marketing partnerships with leading local and global consumer brand teams
• Strong media and public relations expertise
• Music production and marketing experience
• Retail marketing and community relations
• Expertise in design of experiential programs
• Non-profit management and educational event experience
• Expertise at developing training and educational programs
• Branding and marketing strategy and plan development
Double major in Communications with a Marketing focus & American Studies
He has been involved in a countless number of marketing initiatives over the last 14 years, all of which have a primary focus of business development and revenue generation.
He has been on the team as either lead or support with projects focusing on hospitality, events, sports, activities, hotel rooms, food & beverage, and more.
He has been on the marketing team and helped to launch 2 hotels in the last 10 years.
Ad set created for a recent hotel launch, that included headline, tagline, branding statements, positioning statements, sad/sales copy and CTA.
Multiple tagline and CTA copy for digital ppc campaigns.
Written, edited and produced copy and the final product brochure for multiple business.
The most successful short term results from email campaigns I designed and implemented generated over $600K in annual revenue for hotel room sales.
Provided drafts, copy, links, editing, and pitch material for multiple releases.