Shelby's specialties include:
- Health and wellness, particularly mental health
- Business, particularly marketing, communications, advertising, branding, human resources, and trending business topics
- Lifestyle, culture, and travel
Shelby has lived in five different countries throughout her life, and so naturally, she loves to travel, meet new people, and learn about different cultures.
Her other hobbies/interests include:
- Music and gigs
- Watching (not playing!) sports
- Politics and current events
Shelby attended Oklahoma State University and double majored in Accounting and International Business. She also completed a minor in German.
Shelby attended The University of Manchester and received a master's degree in Corporate Communications and Reputation Management.
- Graduated with a distinction
- Won first place in a University-wide marketing competition where her team pitched the strongest campaign idea among 16 groups.
Shelby has spent the past fives years reading and writing on general business topics including:
- Personal Finance
- Trending business topics
Shelby has written over 100 pieces of content related to the health and wellness sector. Specifically, she has been specializing in mental health, emotional wellbeing, and work-life balance.
Shelby has a master's degree in communications and loves to write about the marketing, advertising, and communications industries.
For the past two years, Shelby has helped clients write and schedule Faceboook posts.
The types of posts she has written include:
- Advertisements/promotional content
- Reshared community content
- Advice/educational content
- Fun/light-hearted/feel-good content
Over the past two years, Shelby has researched and written well over 200 blog articles for organizations worldwide.
Shelby helps a repeat client in the music industry with writing press releases.
Within the past year, Shelby has helped clients optimize their website copy to make it more engaging, concise, and on-brand.
Within the past year, Shelby has supported two nonprofit organizations with writing and submitting grant proposals. To date, she has helped these organizations raise over $2,000 worth of funds.