Caroline's specialty is on-page SEO. One of the niche sites that she created 100% of the content for gets 2000+ users every day from SEO alone.
Caroline creates SEO-optimised content that will drive the right people to your website - the people that are already looking for your product/service.
That want to sign up for your email list and hear about your updates.
The techniques used include using relevant, unique stats and long-form content to build expertise and authoritativeness.
The informal but authoritative tone is engaging and entertaining to the reader and injects a bit of life into potentially dry content.
This brings an element of trustworthiness to the article - an important part of Google's EAT criteria.
Caroline also has experience in:
- Pinterest marketing
- Email marketing
- Building sites in WordPress
- Affiliate marketing
Caroline's first love is writing, which is how she got into the whole website-building space.
She currently writes for four websites in four separate niche - house plants, house rabbits, blogging (specializing in on-page SEO), and veganism.
She used to run a website in the cruelty-free and vegan beauty niche. Though she transitioned the website to deal with all things vegan, she's written dozens of articles in the 'top ten best cruelty-free vegan mascaras for sensitive eyes' vein
She has a successful website (60,000 users per month, all from SEO) all about house plants. She started it in July of 2019 and have 100+ articles.
She has a website in the house rabbits niche. Over the past few weeks, she's completed 30+ articles on this website, all 1000+ words.
She's also written articles on dog training for clients since I have a lot of experience as a dog walker for the Blue Cross
Caroline has written over 100 articles for a popular vegan website. The articles covered topics such as:
- Animal rights issues - for example keeping exotic animals as pets, whether zoos have a place in society, and the ethics of using animals in the military.
- Dietary requirements for vegans - such as which supplements are required, how to intermittent fast as a vegan, and how to meal prep.
- How to be more eco-friendly - articles about attracting pollinators to the garden, reducing household waste, and buying ethically produced clothing on a budget
Caroline has written over 100 articles for a website that used social media sparingly and wanted most of their traffic to come from organic search.
She has since written articles for a separate client documenting how she did this using on-page SEO
Caroline has written hundreds of blog posts over the past few years in the following niches:
- Beauty (cruelty-free and vegan)
- Personal finance
- House plants
- House rabbits
- Writing fiction (coming up with ideas, organising your time, etc)