Here are Zak's areas of expertise:
1. Technical Articles and Blogs, Documentation, and Tutorials
2. Software Programming and Computer Hardware Architecture
3. Knowledge of Android and iOS development
4. Knowledge of Mobile Game Development
5. Interest in latest technological innovations like Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Internet of Things (IoT), and 3D printing
6. Understanding of DevOps, IT and Software Development processes (AWS Cloud Technologies, Python, Ansible, Docker, Networking, Cyber Security etc.)
7. Ability to understand complex technical topics and explain in simpler terms
Contace Zak for technical articles and blogs.
Literature, Cinema, and Future Technologies
Zak earned his bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. His thesis project was on designing a computer simulation for power grid peak conditions.
Zak worked on topics like computer 3d graphics, video and audio codecs, computer design and user experience.
As an electrical engineer and software programmer, Zak has written articles and blogs on programming languages, mobile and electronic products, and software development tools. He has written white papers to document company products and services to new clients. His expertise includes?:
* Programming Languages and Interfaces
* Software Configuration Management
* Desktop and Mobile Software Operating Systems
* Computer and Mobile Video Game Development
* Back-End Server Development
* Corporate Project Management
* Computer Networking
* IT Development
Zak has excellent research skills to write in-depth articles about complex technology issues.
Zak has 10 years experience as a software engineer. He has a master of science degree in computer engineering. He is well-versed in multiple software languages, development techniques, and user issues. He has written manuals and video scripts to help users with software use. He has written technical R&D documentation for Corporate tax purposes.
Zak has written articles and documentation for online adult education and professional courses. He has also written articles on the importance of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education.
Zak's main expertise is writing blogs about technological innovation. However, he has worked on creative blogs discussing literature, movies, and extraordinary events.
Zak has written articles for various clients. His strength is writing articles within the 500-word to 1,500-word range.