travel, lifestyle, family, health + fitness, luxury, retail, fashion, product reviews
yoga, writing, reading, travel, tennis, art, music
Stefanie attended the University of San Diego from 1993-1997, graduating on the Dean's List and High Honors with a Bachelor in Arts and Sciences. Her major was History with an emphasis on World War II, with a minor in both French and International Relations. In 1995, she had the opportunity to study in the South of France, in Aix-en-Provence, in a Study Abroad Program, where she was able to immerse herself in the culture, food, art and language. From here, a passion for travel and lifestyle became her drive for writing.
Stefanie writes about her 5-Star adventures with her little entourage. As a luxury family travel and sophisticated lifestyle blogger and freelance writer, Stefanie contributes to local and national publications sharing stories about visiting Las Vegas and other fabulous destinations all over the US and the World. Her blog began as a luxury travel and lifestyle resource dedicated to highlighting events, people and places on the Las Vegas Strip and community that appeals to the sophisticated local and tourist, with or without their little entourage. In addition to writing skills, she has successfully implemented and executed several on-line campaigns for both national and local businesses and brands by utilizing the following functions in my areas of expertise:
- Brand Ambassador
- Community Connector
- Campaign Manager
- Strategic Partnerships and Sponsorships
- Luxury Family Travel + Lifestyle Writer and Blogger
Brands Worked With: Disney, Vera Bradley, Neiman Marcus, CUSP by Neiman Marcus, TopShop, Tiffany & Co., Henri Bendel, The Body Shop USA, The Container Store, Costumes.com, Cox Communications, Nevada Ballet, Kidville Las Vegas
- Professional Stay and Review at Trump International New York City
- FAM Tour for Golden Oak Resort Homes in Orlando, FL
- Professional Stay and Review at Four Seasons Bali at Jimbaran Bay (Indonesia) and Four Seasons Residences Aviara, North San Diego (California)
- Professional Stay and Review at Hotel Madeline, Telluride, CO
- Professional Stay and Review at Disney's Grand Californian, Anaheim, CA
- Organized Blogger Luncheon to introduce new lunch menu :: Rao's Las Vegas :: Caeser's Palace Las Vegas
- Organized Blogger Dinner + Lunch Event to introduce new menus :: Comme Ca Las Vegas :: The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
- Organized Blogger Event to introduce cocktail, appetizer and dinner menus :: Sage, Sirio, Jean Georges Steakhouse :: Aria Las Vegas
- Organized Blogger Event to introduce new restaurant :: Carmine's Las Vegas :: Forum Shops, Caeser's Palace
- RockStarMom Fitness Challenge with Strength Center Las Vegas 2012
- Nathan Adelson A Flair for Care 2013
Stefanie has successfully implemented Facebook posts for several paid campaigns as well as personal promotion for the last 6 years. Part of social media strategy is the ability to create content then identify which topics would work well within social media promotion. Also knowing which medium to use to gain the most attention of the audience is a key element when deciding on content, image or video.
Stefanie has worked with numerous companies on Twitter campaigns, participated in brand Twitter parties, and conversations. She has also done Twitter Take-Overs for brands, as well as hosted Twitter events (Tweet-ups, Twitter Party moderator). In addition to her knowledge of Facebook and Twitter, she also successfully manages her own Instagram account and has done various projects and brand campaigns on Instagram. Timing with promotion is key when working in real time social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram.
For the past 6 years, Stefanie has published her stories on her personal blog, as well as contributed to many nationally recognized websites on topics in lifestyle, travel, family, fitness, and health. All images are taken and edited by Stefanie, unless otherwise noted.