Barbara was employed as a technical writer in Wholesale Customer Service to produce a variety of brochures, manuals, and assorted documents. While employed as a communications specialist she accomplished the following tasks.
• wrote customer handbooks for Data Services, Voice Services, Calling Card, and Travel Card Products.
• wrote instruction manuals for Portfolio products, which included Private Line Order Management, LEC Tariff Database Reporter, Account Administration, Trouble Ticket Management Interface, and PIC Tool Status Verification.
• worked with Web developers and wrote copy for our Portfolio and Customer Service Web sites.
• created online order forms (and instructions), which can be filled out and emailed to order entry.
• wrote and helped design Helpful Hints in Written Communications for Customers, E-commerce, and Portfolio.
• wrote business requirements documents for several proposed products and services.
• co-organized National Customer Service Week, Take Your Child To Work Day, and helped plan and coordinate activities for our Adopt-a-School program.