Creative content, copywriting, blogs, articles, press release
Sports, technology, advertising, pop culture, fitness
Daniel attended Western Washington University, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in international business management and a minor in economics.
Cover University of Washington Men's basketball team for duration of Pac-12 season. Write articles about team's performance and analyze college basketball. Provide readers with insight into upcoming league and non-league fixtures. Outline steps for program to return to national prominence and qualify for NCAA tournament. Evaluate performance of current players compared to past players. Identify challenges and areas for improvement. Offer unsolicited advice to Coach Romar and assistant coaches. Outline importance of recruiting, in-state and regionally. Create long-term roadmap to success for program.
Create and implement user framework for rapidly growing social media platform with diverse global user base. Work with user operations team to oversee a team of editors responsible for moderating and editing content published by millions of users.
- Train new editors and consultants how to evaluate and edit content according to company best practices.
- Assess user generated data to help create algorithms designed to combat span and fraudulent activity from various sources.
- Collaborate with user operations and editorial teams to create and apply content moderation guidelines.
Create unique landing pages for different branches of a car rental company with predetermined SEO keywords and information relevant to people traveling in that area.
Write original content for digital and print mediums. Worked directly with owner and editor-in-chief to identify strategic
objectives and shape editorial vision.
- Covered 2014 World Cup and wrote 2,000 word feature article on the performance of the United States Men’s National Soccer Team in the tournament and its impact on youth and professional soccer.
- Curated digital content for local and national audiences.
- Identified strategic partnerships to increase company’s local footprint and reach.