Content Writing, Copywriting, Articles/blog posts, Product descriptions, literature reviews, product reviews, and scriptwriting.
Art, reading, writing, spiritual studies, martial arts, being a mom.
Experience writing product descriptions for
Expertise in writing helpful articles from tips for interviewing to what are the top assistant executive jobs out there.
Worked outside WriterAccess on beauty articles for Individual Client Khue Tran and Tuyet Ma. Wrote on skin and beauty care and the best products. Listicles were included.
Topic research and personal knowledge help Janis bring to life content that is fit for your needs. Listicles included.
Familiar with writing on types of insurance. Take a look at a sample below. Janis has written Insurance articles for pleased Writers Access clients as well.
Benefits of Setting up an IRA
By Janny C
Written for Client Csdavis
As much as we should, many of us do not worry about our retirement and how we will survive finically in our golden years. True you may have a retirement plan with your employer, or perhaps you are counting on Social Security. As many find out, it is not enough. What if something unexpected happens? That is where setting up an IRA can be beneficial to have. You may wonder why, though? What are the benefits of setting up an IRA? Let’s look at some.
Benefits of Setting up an IRA
First, you may wonder what the IRA stands for? IRA stands for Individual Retirement Account (IRA). The goal of the IRA is to remain a form of retirement planning. The IRA is completely separate from your checking or savings accounts. It is a positive financial tool to used to help plan ahead for those unexpected moments. So now, what are those benefits of setting up an IRA?
1. It’s an excellent way to save money for your later years in life. The money will be tucked away safely out of sight and invested into stock offering it the option to grow and grow.
2. Better money turns out. In the end, an IRA will give you bigger money turn out than saying an employee retirement plan or your social security. An IRA is under your control where you can add funds to it as much as you want. Start early, then by retirement time your IRA could grow to be a nice retirement nest egg.
3. Having an IRA can often help you hold off on paying taxes on it until a later date.
Types of IRA
An IRA is sounding more appealing, right? Before you set up an IRA it is significant to know that there are three primary types. They are:-Traditional, Roth, and SEPIA
• Traditional - The Traditional IRA is your more common type of IRA. This is because almost everyone will meet the qualifications to get one. All you need is to do it to meet the required income to sign up. You get these types of IRA through banks or brokerage firms. It can convert your money into certificates of deposit, bonds, or mutual funds depending on the financial institute of choice. It claims no taxes on these types of IRA until the time the person cashes out at retirement.
• Roth - Roth IRA are not tax-deductible. When you cash out your money in a Roth IRA, you do not have to pay taxes on the money. Note you do not get away completely without paying something they have other stipulations that may require payback of some sort. You can also cash out your funds from your Roth IRA.
• SEPIRA - SEPIRA stands for Simplified Employee Pension Individual Retirement. This IRA is for businesses to give their employees along with their regular retirement benefits. SEPIRA is perfect for small business owners who want to give their employers some retirement plan without having to pay the heavy costs for them. SERPIRA can also work for someone self-employed, and wanting to have some sort of retirement cushion for themselves. A SERPIRA is a bit like your Traditional IRA, but with some differences of course. To qualify you must be at least 21 years of age. Be with and the same employer for 3 years out of 5, and have a compensation of $500 for the year.
For more information talk to your local banker on how you can set up an IRA.
Janis has pleased many clients here at Writer Acess with her work in the health/fitness field. She delivered well-researched content in an engaging way that has been well received.
Well skilled in crafting ENTERTAINING entertainment pieces. And entertainment lover herself Janis adds a personal touch to all her pieces making it fun and relatable to read the whole way through.
Janis loves animals and has experience in writing for veterinarian pet health clinics and offices with WriterAccess. Her experience includes blog posts, articles, and Landing pages.
She has past work experience with outside client Ebizon Digital on writing on the CBD/Cannabis topic. Thus she can deliver a knowable piece your CBD/Cannabis article needs.
A CBD user herself Janis is well informed on the topic of the miracle wonders of CBD. Not all CBD is created equal though. Janis uses this knowledge from her real-life experiences of using it and researching it to write well informative articles.
Topic research and a touch of personal experience, helps Janis writes clean and concise articles on appliances from the best name brand fridges to which coffee grinder is the best.
Former Reiki practitioner, shaman, and tarot reader Janis will add a personal touch to these types of articles. Paired with background knowledge and topic research she is skilled to deliver a warm, engaging, and informed article or blog entry for you.
Janis is skilled and loves writing product descriptions, making many clients happy here at WriterAccess. It's just one of her talents in her jack of all trade skills. She's written for:
Many of the articles Janis writes are used as blog post entries. Janis also hosts her own blog Indie's Review where she writes book reviews from the latest indie authors.
Janis is an established freelance article writer. She has written over 50 plus articles ranging on various topics making her a versatile writer. Familiar with SEO she can blend in your keywords effortlessly.
Services Page for New House Chiropractic in Davenport, IA
We deliver chiropractic care like no other. Chiropractic care services have come a long way from how we usually imagined it. At New House Chiropractic, we have put together a simple equation using cervical chiropractic, Functional Medicine, and a holistic mindset to create a pain-free you.
What We Treat
In the chiropractic office, we look at things differently than your average doctor would. Regular M.D.’s look at the problem only. The routine tests they usually do come back normal. Here is some medication, and they send you on your way. Still, the problem exists. The medication just eases the symptoms, maybe. We look at the broad picture taking in your complete body, seeking the root, not only the signs. If you are dealing with chronic pain back pain, suffered a personal injury, or deal with spinal conditions, headaches, muscle spasms, muscle tension, don’t you deserve a chance at wellness? Newhouse Health Solutions wants to help.
Our Therapeutic Services Include:
· Ultrasound Therapy–Here, ultrasound waves are used to activate with our body’s tissues. The waves create an inner heat that helps with blood flow production to the targeted area promoting healing.
· Trigger Point Therapy–Trigger Point Therapy is the use of massage that applied to particular trigger points on the body will help again increase blood flow to the area bringing back body balance.
· Lifestyle/Nutrition Therapy - We at New House Health Solution don’t just look at the symptoms we take in everything, even the lifestyle habits you have. Sometimes the lifestyle we lead can be a contributing factor to our ailment. Here we help create a lifestyle and nutritional plan based on what your body needs. An idea that will continue with you on your road to wellness, well after your visit.
· Strength/ Stretch Building - When you visit us, we do not let you leave empty-handed. We treat and provide our patients with tools to take home that you can do in between your visits and beyond that will enhance your healing by helping rebuild you to be better than you were before!
Serving the Davenport IA Area
We at Newhouse Health Solutions have a mission to heal. Our chiropractic crew is B.S., D. C, NSA, CPT, and CSCS degreed, so you know you will be getting top-notch service. On your first visit, we will talk and evaluate to make sure our services will work for you. To find out if we can work for you to contact our office or fill out our new patient form online today. Our staff is more than happy to help you in taking your first step to wellness today!
Janis is a published author of paranormal romance ANGELIC CONFESSIONS. and Children's book I WILL NOT EAT BROCOLLI CHEDDAR CHEESE FRIES. She is skilled in book writing, as well as book reviewing. She also does Author interviews.
Janis creates stunning book banner ad's for Indie author's books at Indie Promotions.