Writing experience falls into four primary categories:
1. Writing, translating and editing for nonprofit organizations
- Contributed content to country reports and context analyses for local partners, advocacy groups, and global constituents.
- Extensive experience writing for Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting (PMER).
- Edited Spanish language public policy research and publications.
- Researched and wrote internal memos to inform and craft organizational policy.
- Designed and wrote manuals for country office tasks, job descriptions, and personnel reviews.
- Translated and edited all of the above between English and Spanish.
2. Curriculum writing for middle school science
- Researched, wrote, and designed year-long curriculum for 8th grade science in Pennsylvania, including diagnostic, formative, and evaluative assessments.
- Wrote lesson plans for 6th-8th grade science with a focus on content and strategies for inquiry learning.
3. Academic writing
- Published book review in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Wrote numerous research papers in the social sciences.
4. Magazine and blog writing
- Covered various topics related to beer and brewing.
- Currently specialize in coverage related to South American and Chinese craft beer.