Paul has experience in writing on investment and finances, including:
- General investment - Retirement planning, mutual funds, index trackers, and more.
- Portfolio management - Diversifying and balancing a portfolio and balancing risk versus reward.
- The stock market - Various aspects of investing in individual stocks, including quality stocks, growth stocks, income stocks, and undervalued stocks.
- Terminology - Explaining the various terms used when discussing finance and investing.
- Budgeting - The importance of understanding and adhering to a monthly budget.
- Financial planning - Planning for the future and understanding assets and liabilities.
- Credit scores - How the credit scoring system works and how individuals can improve their credit scores.
His articles are designed to be relevant and easily understandable for new and intermediate investors.