- Blog Posts; Great content for your audience based on in-depth research for an inside scoop type of expertise
- Product and service reviews; gadgets, websites, industrial equipment, cars & trucks, travel ad and vacation destination description.
- Health & Wellness; addiction medicine, home health care, fitness and mental health.
- Professional life / Productivity; time & resource management, business psychology, developing executive function.
- News & Current Events; politics, breaking news, editorials.
- Education; web resources, professional development for college graduates, study skills and pedagogy.
Science, Medicine, Consumer products, Politics, Psychology, Education, Technology, World events, History, Art and Literature.
With a focus on experimentation and travel, DLM has developed a unique and perspicacious writing style that leaves nothing unclear and nothing to chance.
As a former nursing assistant and EMT as well as some training in psychology and fitness medicine, DL is uniquely qualified to write on number of out-patient, elder/dependent care. He is currently studying addiction medicine at Dover City College.
DL has written many reviews of web services, gadgets, and other technological whirligigs. A technology buff himself, he particularly enjoys highlighting the innovative features of new devices, cars, tools or whatever the client may need reviewed. DL enjoys sharing his enthusiasm for meaningful advances in technology so that consumers will have a better idea of just how much value they can experience with new products.
Web copy for numerous legal experts and specialty attorneys in;
-Divorce & Family Court
Humor is an invaluable aspect of most of DL's fiction and political writing. Satire and cheeky commentary can sometimes reach a broader audience where they would otherwise be put off by information contrary to their beliefs.
Difficult as it is for freelance writers to find work writing articles on topics of interest to the writer, DL has had a few opportunities to do just that. His interest in culture and politics has allowed him to publish stories that would be challenging to a mainstream audience and have helped him to carve out a small niche for himself in social media.
Product description is DL's staple freelance style. Whether in product, review, comparison, DL is especially proud of his brand of product description which is focused on highlighting the superior features of a product without sounding like a commercial. This way buyers are able to connect with the most exciting and meaningful aspect of the products they want and use on a daily basis.
As the operator of an active You Tube channel with a small, but dedicated following, DL has built up a considerable amount of experience writing scripts for video presentation, interviews, short lectures, comedy and commentary. He has experimented with a range of tones and styles so that he can produce content for a wide variety of clients.