Localization specialist for Clinical projects with a daily capacity of 5,000+ words. 500+ projects processed (clinical trials, research protocols, ICFs) through translation agencies and for major companies such as Merck, Sanofi, AbbVie, Novartis, GSK, as well as various CROs and hospitals. Proficient with CAT tools, if required: Wordfast, SDL Trados, Systran, MemoQ, XTM, MateCat, SmartCat, CafeTran.
• Localization of a software created to enable health care professionals assess the dehydration status in patients, in collaboration with the WHO, UN and UNICEF.
• Currently living and studying in Spain (over a year) to learn Spanish and discover its culture.
• Lived and studied for seven years in Canada (Quebec), which allowed me to develop a thorough understanding of the French Canadian culture.
• Selected as preferred translator by various clients (supportive document provided on demand).
• ProZ verified member, Gengo Pro translator, member of various Continuing Professional Development groups (eCPD Webinars, Standing Out Mastermind, Successful Freelance Translators).