He specialize in digital and print design, editorial design, brand development, and offer design services to business of all sizes and platforms.
He treats his job as playtime more than work. Most of his free time is spent taking and editing pictures, and reading mangas. The best part of being a graphic designer is knowing that he can use his creativity to help others shape their vision and to see his work being used. He enjoys the CHALLENGE!
• Developing concepts and visuals by studying client information and brand materials
• Working with clients, briefing and advising with regard to design style, format, and timescales
• Working with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Creating images and layouts for various platforms as required by client
• Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material as well as font style
• Amending designs after feedback
• Ensuing final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
• Providing organized source file to be forwarded to clients
• Working on a fast-paced environment with quick work turnaround
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Textbook and Magazine Layout
• Magazine Covers and Concepts
• Image Editing
• PDF Conversion
• Preflight for Press Printing
• Custom Textbook Illustrations
Providing infographics for online schools, international learning, law firms, sports provider and a lot more. Most of the samples are posted through different social media platforms from Facebook, Instagram and blogs.
Covers for various projects: