Sales collateral/corporate literature supporting sales
Manufacturer's product literature
Promotional print literature
Informational literature to influence change.
End-cap aisle display graphics
Marketing visuals for use by a web designer or in an email campaign.
Manufacturers, B2B and B2C businesses.
Sole proprietors, small and mid-size businesses.
Not-for-profit organizations, Universities, School corporations.
For companies going through dramatic shifts, redefining their brand or visual identity; or simply getting important information to their stakeholders.
Specific examples include:
1. One-of-a-kind corporate brochure providing new health care plan information to associates.
2. A print campaign which increased existing product YTD sales by 73%.
3. Garnered positive feedback from yearly subscription members with a re-design of a non-profit's yearly event-season promotional literature.
4. Document design within existing company branding guidelines.
5. Establishing brand basics such as colors and fonts for small businesses and implementing them in their first promotional materials.
Developing graphic icons and logos.
Supporting non-profit goals with clear and visually appealing design; pulling in viewers, helping them absorb information, and getting them to take action.
13 years work in the marketing communications department of a manufacturer.
Created materials for our associates
Predominantly focused on sales support materials for our national sales force to the residential and commercial marketplace.
Targeted messages to architects, contractors and distributors.
Working for a manufacturer of residential and commercial insulation, Steve's design work helped inform engineering firm specifiers, contractor owners and installers; encourage architects, and ultimately sell products through distributors.
Designing literature and promotional materials for an insulation manufacturer meant Steve was involved with discussions surrounding energy use, sustainable solutions, environmentally friendly products, and the challenges of selling energy savings to consumers, architects and builders.
Helped support the introduction of a new binder technology in insulation.
Trade show displays, signage, sales support collateral.
Created annual reports for a church organization.
Developed banners for small trade shows.
Designed double-sided sales sheets for retirement solutions.
Steve's work has included graphic design, illustration, logo creation and art direction of in-studio and on location photography.
While his preference and a majority of work has been to increase sales in the B2B environment, Steve also created in-store signage and end-cap aisle displays for a B2C employer and a manufacturer.
• an independent financial advisor, as well as a franchise owner in a B2B service sector, with direct mail.
• a small business employee health insurance solutions provider with a company capabilities brochure.
• a consumer products company sell to big box retailers with catalogs.
• a world-wide manufacturer with sales support literature.
• Not-for-profit organizations with event support materials and the promotion of annual event series.
Developed concepts, wrote copy, selected imagery from stock sources, and designed a postcard series for an independent financial advisor to create awareness and sell his approach to creating sound financial steps toward saving for retirement and other life events.
Annual reports and other materials to support the mission and efforts of a church organization's employees' financial and health insurance services side.
University materials for individual educational departments as well as Alumni office and Convocations and Summer learning.
In house brochure introducing the roll out of a new health insurance plan for associates.
Promotional capabilities brochure for a human resource support company focused on providing the right health insurance plans to companies.
Corporate / company capabilities brochures
Small company tri-fold brochures
Brochures for not-for-profits
Utilizing Adobe After Effects.
Art originally created in Adobe Illustrator.
• Song lyric motion graphic.
• Stop-motion style holiday greeting
• Logo introduction
Including manufacturer's product logos and company logos for sole proprietors, Steve's years of experience have included multiple opportunities to work on these wonderful and important challenges facing companies of all sizes.
Showcased in this collection are only two manufacturers product logos.
• Redi-Klad product logo is an icon with the corporate type font aligned alongside.
• Sonic XP product logo is a unique typographical solution. This font was created specifically for the logo.
Direct Mail postcard on behalf of a school district to provide timely information.
Direct Mail promotion to motivate contractors - potential and existing customers - to purchase specific product during a limited time. This was part of a print promotional campaign which increased sales.
Utilizing Adobe Illustrator, Steve creates two-dimensional representational, not photo-realistic images.
• Representing two couples dancing as a strand of lights, a strong concept: "Get Tangled Up In A Good Time" is showcased and sheds humor on a corporate office holiday party.
• Informational graphics illustration:
Representing stages in a process by gears, clearly showcases the order and importance of each stage in the process.
Steve's hand drawn illustrations begin with large marker or charcoal. These are digitized for use in stop motion style animation or in print materials.
Steve also cut away material for another style of illustration.
Research and select professional photographers.
Art direct on location photography.
Design to meet corporate branding layout, fonts and colors.
Made with client supplied branded art.
Produced to client's requested specifications for posting online.
Online advertisements created to client's specifications.
Print advertisements created to publisher's specifications.
• Representing stages in a process by gears, clearly showcases the order and importance of each stage in the process.
• Adobe Illustrator