- Environmental graphics for theme parks, hotels, stores, museums and restaurants.
- General signage design (including operational, menus, directionals, retail, etc.).
- Illustrations for T-Shirts, posters and others.
- Ride vehicle and miscellaneous graphics.
- Logos and other promotional graphics
- File prepping for printing (PMS/CMYK callouts, bleed and cropping).
- Photo retouching.
- Basic video editing
Anything attached to design. Signs, poster, packaging, concept, illustrations, cartoons, toys, menus, restaurant, foods, promotional, marketing, logos, etc.
Ample experience on environmental graphics, signage, logos, menus, posters for theme parks including every park under the SeaWorld umbrella and Nickelodeon Resorts and Nickland all over the world. Ignacio also has experience with store displays, museums graphics and an array of private clients. Range of projects have also vehicle wraps, floor graphics photo ops and proposals for food stands and operational kiosks.
As a graphic Designer for the themed entertainment industry, Ignacio has had the opportunity to work closely with the culinary side of the business creating countless of designs for theme parks and hotel restaurants. Some of these projects include: menus, standees, logos, signage, decorative graphics, etc.
All my illustration work is done digitally although by foundation is based on hand drawing/skills. I have done illustrations for theme parks, websites, restaurants, posters and t-shirts.