We have two exciting announcements co-headlining this blog post. First, one of the most awarded marketing executives joins the CMC18 roster of 21 keynote speakers: Bonin Bough. Second, Content Marketing Club returns to the conference!
Here’s what you need to know:
Bonin Bough is one of the most dynamic speakers on the planet.
His accomplishments and track record is a mile long, but he’s perhaps best known for authoring the best seller Txt Me (646) 759-1837 and for his role as Chief Media & eCommerce Officer at Mondelez International (formerly Kraft Foods), forging partnerships with (then) startups like Instagram, Foursquare, Buzzfeed and more.
Here’s just a hint of his accolades:
- # 4 on the The Adweek 50
- One of Fortune’s “40 under 40”
- One of Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business
- One of Ebony’s Power 100
- Winner of a Cyber Lion, Webbie, and Stevie
One of the youngest C-suite executives in a Fortune 50 company, Bonin has so much to share with us about reinvigorating traditional marketing—and we can’t wait to hear what he has to say.
By popular demand…
A first-of-a-kind event, Comedy Marketing Club is powered by SpyFu and showcases “marketing” comedians, many who have left big companies to pursue comedy full-time, such as…
- Sarah Cooper, formerly of Google and currently of TheCooperReview.com
- Tim Washer, former Cisco and IBM marketing pro
- David Nihill, founder of Funny Bizz and author of Do You Talk Funny?
- Francesca Fiorentini, producer and star of A.J’s NewsBroke
- Andrew Tarvin, the world’s first Humor Engineer
- Luna Malbroux, comedian, playwright, consultant…
- And, drum roll please…
Sammy Obeid! This year’s headliner is a comedian, mathematician, and 2036 candidate who sports appearances on The Conan Obrien Show and many more.
And all of these fabulous acts are followed by us—singing karaoke—for even more laughs!
CMC is close to sold out, for a second year in a row. Register now and don’t miss out on any of the fun!