Kelsey will provide blog articles, posts, press releases and other content that will engage readers and keep them coming back for more. She is familiar with SEO guidelines that will help your posts rank on Google and other search engines, further benefiting your site and your business.
She writes on a large scale of different styles, but is most successful with lists, reviews, blogs and instructional writing. Her experience of topics she writes on includes, but is not limited to, home living, social media, marketing, fitness, health, women's lifestyle, fashion, relationships, crafting, business, family law, divorce law, personal injury law, dental health, and much more.
Fashion, women's health, relationships, crafts, cooking, home living, movies, reviews personal finance, diet, fitness, health, social activities (indoor and outdoor), movies, pop culture, technology, hair and makeup, and more.
In her spare time, Kelsey can be found reading, writing random quotes in a journal, socializing with friends, exploring new local restaurants or feeding her sushi addiction. She also enjoys camping, crafting, reading and trying new things such as shooting, rock climbing, or embarrassing herself and her friends through the art of karaoke.
Was also a contributor, reporter, copy editor, and managing editor on the Lariat student publication.
* Responsible for providing assigned stories on deadline using ethical and accurate journalistic strategies
* Maintained an organized newsroom story budget
* Responsible for overseeing all section/page editors
* Edited copy before publication went to print and launched on web site
* Wrote more than 30 stories for publication
- Enrolled in courses in media technology, social media and multimedia journalism, as well as women and gender studies courses (minor)
- Journalism Student/Editor
- Selected member of Journalism Department Student Advisory Board
- Enrolled in various classes that increased my knowledge and ability to maintain a respectable position on The Golden Gate [X]Press during the course of my higher education.
- Golden Gate [X]press -- Multimedia editor, fall 2010
- Golden Gate [X]press -- Editor-in-chief, spring 2011
- Led the staff to win the 2010-2011 Pacemaker Award
- Assisted with switch to new server and launch of new website for Golden Gate Xpress: www.goldengatexpress.org/
Kelsey has written about 100 articles within this industry. These health articles include topics on women's health issues, mental health, dental care, orthodontic care, drug addiction, stress management, food health, and other topics.
Kelsey has been writing articles on personal finance and money management for about one year. A majority of her articles cover frugal living, saving techniques, budgeting, and other topics that she bases off of her own personal experience as a former college student that needed to stretch a tight budget at all times.
From cooking to crafting, one of Kelsey's favorite subjects to cover is home and home living. Throughout college, she updated a blog helping students cook meals on a budget that matched some of their favorite restaurant dishes, but without the high price tag. She has also written various articles about DIY home care, much beyond the things you will find on Pinterest, including "life hacks" to make life at home much easier and more organized.
Kelsey has written more than 100 articles surrounding home economics, food, and the service industry. Her ability to write these articles comes from her love of cooking and her experience of working in the service industry for 10 years.
Through her writing experience, Kelsey is able to write articles related to careers and business, including how-to lists for interviews and being a part of a professional workplace. Her articles come from both the perspective of the employer and the employee, and range from serious to humorous articles.
In the last year, Kelsey has written more than 500 blog articles for clients in more than 50 different specialties.