German-English or English-German translation, music, creative writing, theater, history, copywriting
creative writing, music, drama, history, education, German
He studied German teaching with a minor in music and extensive coursework in history and computer science.
He studied instructional design and completed a large research project.
• The Hunger, Novel, Future House Publishing, 2016
• Rook: Revenge, Novel, Trifecta Books, 2015
• Nemesis: Knight, Novel, Trifecta Books, 2015
• Paladin: Pawn, Novel, Trifecta Books, 2014
• Sing We Now of Christmas, Anthology, Klingenberg Press, 2012
• Angels from Their Realms of Story, Anthology, Klingenberg Press, 2014
• Carol of The Tales, Anthology, Klingenberg Press, 2013
• The Canticle Prelude, Fantasy novel, Big World Network, 2012
• The Canticle Kingdom, Fantasy novel, Bonneville Books, 2010
• The Frozen Globe, Fantasy novel, BigWorldNetwork, 2014
• The Last Archangel, Fantasy novel, Bonneville Books, 2011
• Competency High School German 1, Middlebury Interactive Languages
• Competency High School German 2, Middlebury Interactive Languages
• Exposure Elementary German 3-5, Middlebury Interactive Languages
• German I, Lincoln Interactive
• Music Appreciation, Mountain Heights Academy
• Music Connections, Mountain Heights Academy
• Studying for the GED, Franz Amussen
• Studying for the U.S. Citizenship Exam, Franz Amussen
He is the author of the novels in The Canticle Kingdom Series, The Last Archangel Series, the Chess Quest Series and the Penultimate Dawn Cycle. His also authors several web serials through BigWorldNetwork.com. He publishes anthologies for charity in his Advent Anthologies series. He has also had work featured in various online and print magazines such as Bards and Sages Quarterly, Mindflights, Meridian, The New Era, Allegory, and Ensign. He has also won honorable mention three times in the Writers of the Future contest.