Valerie writes fluid, engaging, professional copy that makes you look smart. She can think independently, synthesize difficult material, and produce print quality results for a fraction of what you would pay an agency.
Valerie's writing spans several professions:
• She wrote three feature length screenplays, one of which was optioned.
• She has published and won awards for her poetry.
• She successfully wrote and edited a number of grants, including a $9 million National Science Foundation grant.
• She published several essays in peer-reviewed academic journals.
• She maintains two blogs to promote her own businesses.
• She's written blog posts, articles, white papers, ebooks, web pages, bios, advertorials, video scripts, press releases, infographics, and case studies.
Past and present clients include Sears, UPS, Movoto, the University of Tennessee, Wootric, Veros Real Estate Solutions, Bluehost, Hiveage, Best of New Jersey, and a number of agencies and small businesses.
Valerie has a 100 percent completion rate on platform assignments and a 100 percent success rate with clients. Here is what her clients have to say:
"I can see why you are by appointment only :) -- that's the exact type of autonomy we're looking for."
"Valerie, this is going to be such a great book!"
"Excellent work on this script!"
"I couldn't wish or ask for a better writer with better writing skills. This blog is exactly what I wanted and more. Thank you Valerie!"
"Awesome job, thank you! One of the best writers I've seen on here!"
"Valerie, I think the article is excellent and I honestly love how you write. Your writing is concise and engaging."
"Terrific work! Thank you. You had me from the opening paragraph, which was equally empathetic and substantive."
"It's such a pleasure to work with a top-notch researcher and writer, Valerie--thank you!"
Valerie is not a high volume writer. Each assignment has her focused attention, and she genuinely cares about client expectations. Although she is willing to help regular clients meet their deadlines and will prioritize their needs, she only takes on new work that she knows she can complete to the highest standard.
Clients are welcome to reach out to Valerie through the WriterAccess message system to discuss their project and see if she would be a good fit for them.