Martin Z. has written hundreds of articles for businesses, business publications and the business sections of major newspapers.
His business clients have included American Express, Adecco, AT&T, CNA Insurance Co., KPMG, Amoco, McDonald's, and several local chambers of commerce.
He wrote regularly for "Crain's Chicago Business" and "The Chicago Tribune," a national magazine for entrepreneurs named "Wealth Building" as well as several medium-sized newspapers and magazines.
His articles on Business for WriterAccess include:
* The Future Of Men In The Business World (an 8,700-word analysis that was assigned because of statistics showing that women are gaining in education and high-skilled jobs)
* The 10 Best American Cities For Small Business
* How Women's Success In Business Affects Male-Female Relationships (a 3,200-word analysis)
* How To Generate New Business In 2014
* Are Super Bowl Ads A Good Investment?
* The Affordable Care Act's Impact On Small Businesses
* Can You Be A Successful Sole Proprietor? (Analysis)
* Small Businesses Can Reduce Their Bad Debt Problem (Analysis)
* Convertible Notes Can Boost Startups (Analysis)
* Tips On Reducing Wrongful Termination Lawsuits
* Business Investment Slowdown Jeopardizes Future Economic Growth
* Immigration Is Crucial To Economic Growth
* The Pros And Cons Of Large And Small Banks
* Cleveland Is A Potential Hub For Startup Businesses
* Improving Your SEO Ranking
* Content Is Crucial For SEO
* Best SEO Agencies
* U.S. Companies Are Choosing Mexican Manufacturers
* Manufacturing In Mexico Is In Midst Of Unprecedented Boom
* Top 10 Tips For Using Writers And Editors
* NAFTA's Future Is Brighter Than Its Past