Good poets make good copywriters. Writing poetry requires the same basic skills as writing for marketing purposes: working within a form but making it feel new, and always finding the right words and voice.
John holds a master’s degree in creative writing. He recently moved from NYC to LA. He doesn’t eat animals.
But here’s what you really want to know — my areas of expertise:
• Home Services: Upscale remodeling contractors. Electricians and HVAC. Personal experience with DIY projects including electrical, bathroom and kitchen renovations, home staging.
• Real Estate: Sales, construction, finance, market reports.
• Local Content: New York City, Los Angeles, Atlanta, and anywhere in Texas (primarily Dallas and Houston).
• Healthcare: Legitimate western medicine and treatments only. No herbal or pseudo-scientific topics.
• Education: College admissions, graduate school, continuing education, law school (168 LSAT score). Will not write about for-profit bachelor’s degrees. Happy to write about vocational-technical certifications.
• Miscellaneous: Baseball, fantasy sports, movie reviews, book reviews, guest speaking, public speaking, corporate bio ghostwriting, vegetarian and vegan cooking.