Content writing, blog articles, copywriting, and SEO optimization.
Lifestyle, retail, beauty, entertainment, medical, and humor writing.
At college, Brianna studied English with a writing track and minored in Environmental Studies. There, Brianna was a Presidential Scholar and on the Dean's List for multiple semesters. For her courses, she focused on creative writing, publishing, design, and editing.
Her Environmental Studies minor was dedicated to learning about environmental literature, sustainability, and biodiversity as our planet's well-being is of great importance to her. After being in the workforce for over a year and a half post-college, Brianna can confidently say that her education prepared her to work as a freelance writer and editor.
• Produced high-quality paragraph copy that aligns with the company brand and understands the target audience for over 300 furniture items
• Improved retailer's Content Scorecard with engaging copy that accurately describes each product
For multiple freelance writer jobs, Brianna wrote about film, music, TV, comedy, and pop culture.
Wrote SEO compliant articles for pet section of a blog network. For Brianna's previous freelance writing gig, she worked with a client that sold CBD products for dogs. There, she wrote multiple blog articles on various pet and CBD topics.
• Write weekly comedy articles with a horror twist
• Research current events that can be satirized into an Onion-style article and given a horror trope or element
• Edit, design, and post articles to the website with WordPress
For a personal blog and multiple freelance writing gigs, Brianna wrote over 100 blog posts. Content was for the lifestyle, entertainment, pet, CBD, beauty, marketing, and business industries.