Children's nonfiction; series nonfiction; informational texts; narrative nonfiction.
History and the social studies; science; STEM; STEAM; geography; civics; government; current events; character education; human rights; gender studies; art history.
Experience with various facets of the educational publishing market, from writing for K-12 readers to consulting with schools and districts on culturally-responsive, curricularly-appropriate titles.
Previous and forthcoming titles for middle grade and young adult readers include:
- Resetting the Rules: The Groundbreaking Science & Technology of Marie Curie, middle grade nonfiction book, Nomad Press, 2021
- In and Beyond the Trenches: How "The War to End All Wars" Reshaped the World, YA nonfiction book, Nomad Press, 2021
- Global Citizenship, forthcoming, YA nonfiction book, Nomad Press, 2020
- "Changing Spaces," eight-book upper elementary series, Cherry Lake, 2020
- "Parallel Lives in History," eight-book upper elementary series, Cherry Lake, 2019
- "The Producers," six-book upper elementary series, Cherry Lake, 2019