Specialties: Medical Writing, Science Writing, Technical Writing.
Areas of expertise: Regulatory documents, blog posts/articles, grant applications, peer-reviewed manuscripts, lay summaries.
Pharmaceuticals, healthcare, health promotion, disease prevention, science.
As an initial step to rational drug design for estrogen-receptor-dependent cancers, I conducted research investigating the structural binding and kinetics of several known estrogen receptor ligands.
I studied environmental health, epidemiology and toxicology. I also conducted research in the field of chemo-prevention in breast cancer.
• Discovered a novel molecular pathway for avoiding autoimmunity
• Developed an innovative, clinically translational experimental system consisting of
entirely primary human cells
• Supervised and trained four undergraduate students who undertook independent
• Collaborated with multiple other laboratories on projects in entirely different fields
• Selected reviewer for Bio-Protocol, an online peer-reviewed publication for
• Wrote / edited several grants and was awarded an NIH T32 grant and a fellowship from
the Lupus Foundation of America
• Wrote and prepared lesson plans and assignments, presented course content in creative new
ways, supervised group assignments, coordinated grading with other teaching assistants and
managed classroom and laboratory operations
- Regulatory writing for therapeutic applications with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Japanese Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA).
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare analysis and blog article writing for an educated lay audience.
- Market research and oncology business analysis probing the landscape of novel and longstanding oncology therapeutics.
- Summaries and articles for educated lay audiences.
- Clinical trial data analysis reports for educated lay audiences
- Longstanding expertise with peer-reviewed publications and grant applications.
Writing oncology clinical trial data analysis reports published in in Oncology Business Review and in Kantar Health's CancerNSight publications based on cutting edge clinical trial data presented at major oncology clinical meetings. Writing about up-to-date on cutting-edge advancements in the oncology therapeutic development space at major clinical oncology conferences including the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), the American Society of Hematology (ASH) and the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR).