Ghostwriting: Blogs and articles, product reviews and affiliated marketing content, copy and web content, and long-form eBooks.
Compiling and polishing: Proficiency in research, editing and proofreading, and formatting.
Fluent in UK, US and South African English.
Preferred genres and niches include:
- Travel and tourism
- Health and fitness
- Parenting and childcare
- Current events
- Marketing and advertising
(Exact dates are not accurate, I couldn't choose the months only).
After graduating high school, I studied basic child care. This short diploma course qualified me to teach in kindergartens.
Kelly is an entertainer first and writer second.
- She got her start on YouTube posting book reviews and tongue-in-cheek commentary of popular media.
- She is a performing artist, proficient in music production, guitar, vocals and songwriting.
- All four of her youtube channels are categorized as entertainment on the platform. She has also amassed a small following on Facebook, credited to her humour online.
Before Kelly became a full time writer, she worked in the travel industry. Experience includes:
- Serving as an international au pair (stationed in the Netherlands)
- Working as an operator for Emirates holidays
- A position as a travel expert with Flight Centre South Africa
Beyond her work as a marketing content creator, Kelly also promotes herself online, as a writer, musician and online personality.
Kelly has experience in writing both personal and professional blogs. Her posts—though largely unnamed so as not to breach NDAs—span a multitude of niches, from parenting to harvesting cannabis, to the stock market and all that's in between.
Notable projects include the first issue of the new Anchor Me Magazine, and previous work with Mindvalley Academy.
Kelly currently works in web design, writing copy and descriptions of both products and services for clients.
This includes Kelly's own works (The Fifth Warrior and Resfeber), countless ghostwritten works with The Urban Writers, and short-form marketing books for GoodLifeProVision.
Kelly manages four YouTube channels. Her most successful brand currently has a humble following of 600+ subscribers.