• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and articulate blogging experience
• Film editing
• Office skills such as faxing, filing, printing, and customer service
• Computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheet, PDF Files, PowerPoint, Wordpress, Google Calendar, and Microsoft Outlook.
• Project planning and organization assets
• Research skills, and extensive knowledge in APA/MLA formatting
Seeking career opportunities, that will allow him to further enhance his content writing experience. Moreover, increasing his experience via professional writing and editing experience, will aid him in expanding the needed skills as well.
From the Fall of 2009 to the Summer of 2011, I attended Aurora University in Aurora IL, where I majored in Communications. During this time, I joined Intervarsity Christian center, which was a group that focus on studying the Word of God and fellowship.
From the Fall of 2011 to the summer of 2013, I attended Concordia University Chicago in River Forest, IL. Here, I studied communications, joined another Intervarsity Christian group and made many friends. In May of 2013, I received my Bachelor of Arts.
Through the years, he has gained efficient experience in marketing and advertising. At first, he started off small, advertising a Mexican restaurant called Aripos. However, a couple years down the road, he advertised an event for my Senior Project in college. Part of this included contacting radio station and discussing advertising methods with them.
The work that is sought to be provided, has the goal of being informative, as well as providing new info to viewers. This ranges from topics that involve recent news stories, his own life experiences, or even the best ways to find work from home. Moreover, he also likes to create a sense of variety in what he writes about, so that there is no sense of stagnation.