Efrain aggressively attains and retains online clients by helping them find new traffic for their business, blog, website or more by writing and editing lucent, eloquent copy that creates value and serves a "niche" in its best capacity. As seen in his job history below, he has respectively created value for dozens of clients thus far by writing on the following topics, and countless others, with lengths from 100 to 25,000 words & more - depending on the need, the style guide required, and the client's instructions. And you can count on him for same-day, urgent deadlines!
Additionally, he has written more than 17,000 pieces long and short, all of which have been approved for and paid for on other sites. He has properly sold the rights to each respective client and has not published them under his name. Thorough copywriting and flawless copyediting are Efrain's specialties - as is translation from English to Spanish or vice versa.
Efrain obtained his BA in Communication with a minor in Mass Media studies. He got this degree in 2012 and has worked for clients online since then. Plus, he's 100% fluent in English and Spanish. Clients: This can help you in multiple ways. For example, Efrain could translate an English website into Spanish so it will potentially reach a wider audience (Spanish-reading people). Let him know how he can best help you in this; every content need is different.
Efrain primarily writes/edits business content in AP style. But he can also write academic content in APA, MLA, CHICAGO, HARVARD & TURABIAN styles and can research well to provide solid content. But most important of all, he'll work to help YOU succeed! Efrain has successfully completed Individual/Group/Direct Order Assignments, for other writing sites, in the following formats:
• Blogs for Personal and Business Use
• Business/Leader Profiles
• Business/Product/Location/City Reviews
• Informatives or Informational Topics
• News Article Recaps
• Press Releases
• Product descriptions
• Recent/Upcoming Event Coverage or Summaries
• Resume Writing
• Topic generation & future article-headline pitches
• Travel: Hotels, airlines, city guides, more…
• Website Copy ("About Us Page", "Backlink Copy", more....)
• White Papers
Efrain has written well on the following subject matters:
-Internet Trends Through Google Keyword Analysis/SEO
-Sanitation and Public Health Awareness
But furthermore, here is how this particular professional approaches his content as well, the primal checklist he abides by, which has never failed. These are but a few of the content structure elements he'll double-, triple-, and even quadruple-check for:
***Client messages obeyed/Each point of client briefing has been followed!
-Spelling, grammar, sentence structure
-Word count AGAIN! (Double-checking for Quality Analysis)
-No spacing issues/outline of text layout is OK.
-REREADING EVERYTHING AFTER ALL THIS IS CHECKED. HEARING HOW IT READS OUT LOUD?
-USING 3-4 HIGHLY RARE, RICH VOCAB. WORDS IN EACH PIECE!
-READING AGAIN FOR FLUFF!!!!
-Checking final content against a Google search, for originality, just in case.
-CHECKING AGAIN TO SEE HOW HE CAN BACKUP ALL CLAIMS JUST MADE WITH FACTS & STATS! DOING THIS 2-3 TIMES! (ENSURING CONTENT IS MORE SPECIFIC, IN-DEPTH AND NOT JUST GENERIC OR BROAD. RE-READING TWICE FOR THIS. THAT’S WHERE THE STATS AND OTHER INFO. HELP.)
-Not using either too many or too few of these: --- : ; — , & and % ! (or having the same words used more than twice in the entire content piece either).
-Having a balance between bold/underlined/italicized/enlarged/ALL CAPS words, bold points and numerals, colored words, highlighted text, etc.
-CHECKING FOR FLUFF A THIRD TIME!
-Ensuring photos/text size are proportionate.
-Replacing good words with better words, and then replacing better words with the best words there are! (If unsure, looking up synonyms/antonyms for the words one seeks to use/voice one hopes to convey.)
-And speaking of message, knowing what VOICE the writer's is intended to carry: 1st person? (me, I, my mine…) 2nd person? (you, your, yours, you’ll…) Or even 3rd? (he, she, it, they, them...narrator voice)
ASANA, TRELLO, GOOGLE DRIVE/DOCS, WORD, OUTLOOK,
EXCEL, POWERPOINT, TYPING (63 WPM), NOTEPAD++,
WORDPRESS, BASIC HTML, ADOBE, GOOGLE ANALYTICS
PHOTOSHOP/IN-DESIGN CC/CREATIVE SUITE, SEMRUSH,
GOOGLE ADWORDS, WEBMASTERS, META DESCRIPTIONS,
SEMANTIC – FOCUS KEYWORDS, KILLER HEADLINES, SEO
SUMMER 2016 - PRESENT
BG Multi-Family • Leasing Consultant • Denver, CO.
• Scheduled property tours and discussed availability with new leads &
visitors by phone, email, and in-person appointments.
• Converted pipeline prospects into leads & acquired lease contracts for
leads converted into tenants. Used data entry protocols: 10-Key.
• Properly processed office packages while also filing their proper
notices, in turn; finalized 60-day notices to vacate.
• Updated company blogs and commenced essential campaign
management around the marketing calendars for each, respectively.
• Processed reference checks on all applicants with crucial attention to
follow-up. Initiated the ensuing applicant background checks/drug tests.
• Obtained new applicant referrals as well.
• Wrote-up client service requests and followed up with them. Later
communicated with maintenance crew to ensure satisfactory long-term
fruition on each end.
• Filed & shredded confidential company documents within strict
adherences to U.S. Fair Housing Law.
SPRING 2015 – SPRING 2016
TSM-QRI • Freelance ICO-Marketing Copywriter • Brighton, CO.
• Managed 7 direct mail programs, from the production process
schedule to selecting and managing vendor relationships.
• Developed segmented direct mail marketing and print media
campaigns, reaching a total of 40 million prospective policyholders
per month, helping to grow new business sales by 6% annually.
• Conducted post-campaign analysis based on response results and
presented strategic recommendations for future campaign
improvements in each quarterly strategy meeting to help decide
which marketing campaigns to execute moving forward.
• Handled direct mail competitive research project to track industry
trends in direct marketing by collecting and analyzing competitors'
marketing collateral and presented findings to senior management.
• Partnered with in-house graphic designers to produce marketing
material for new customer acquisition and retention.
• Edited existing copy for print advertisements and other customer
communications produced in the media division.
• Led the copywriting efforts for a Bank of America partnership,
bringing in an additional 45,000 inquiries.
WINTER 2014 – PRESENT
Remote, Online • Rapid-Turnaround Content Writer • Brighton, CO.
• Increased site & business traffic for numerous online clients, and tapped
their most effective marketing channels, through assuming temporary
daily and weekly content assignments.
• Also translated documents between English and Spanish, addressing
any language barriers, proposing content “deliverables” well ahead of
scheduled deadlines, while retaining quality. Increased client exposure
and, ultimately, leads.
• Achieved ghostwriting records of more than 17,000 pieces, long and
short, all of which have sold on Craigslist, LinkedIn, Textbroker, Writer
Bay, Clear Voice, TSM, Skyword, Zerys, Scripted, Upwork, nDash,
London Brokers, Great Content, Fiverr, Writer Access, Fancy Hands, and
countless other paid, online writer’s platforms.
• Finalized content assignments on numerous topics, including but not
limited to real estate, finance, crypto, business profiles, promotional/ad
creation and SEO writing.
• Accomplished successfully curated articles, blogs, white papers, media
marketing kits, sales letters, pitch templates, tear-sheets, case studies,
press releases, tear-sheet summaries, RFP reports, & grant proposals.
• Scoped online ads daily for new writing assignments. Full-time project-
based work granted regularly; clients acquired and impressed on a
SPRING 2012 – FALL 2013
Family Christian Stores • Sales Associate • Thornton, CO.
• Procured brand loyalty through new-customer signups for rewards
programs w/incentives; cold sales. Translated POS goals.
• Enhanced the regular maintenance functions of all indoor facilities;
maintained immaculate exterior-interior store appearance as a result.
• Delivered outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty
and strengthens the FCS Brand.
• Exceeded KPI’s, including sales and customer satisfaction goals.
FALL 2008 – SPRING 2012
Colorado Christian University • B.A. in Communication • Lakewood, CO.
• Completed courses in content strategy, Public relations & mass media,
English, organizational copywriting, small-business writing, creative
writing, business, influence leadership, B2B content, persuasive writing.
• I.H.S. Honor Society Member for High Academic Achievement.
• “Veritas” School Newspaper – Weekly Publication Volunteer Writer:
Interviewed University President Bill Armstrong in 2011 for a feature
• CUFI & AIPAC On-Campus Activism Teams Leader: Translated
textual documents from English – Spanish, & vice versa, as needed.
Publicly advocated to enact support for healthy U.S. relations.
• MBA courses in Business Writing begun (currently put on hold for