engineering, science, aerospace, spaceflight
space exploration, biotechnology, creative writing, fine art
Strategic Trends Analysis/Research, with a concentration in biotechnology as the domain. Research into past technology leading to technology trends of the future.
Studies in planetary science, including geology, biology, exoplanets, and stellar formation
• Senior Technical Editor/Writer for NASA Contractor.
• Responsible for creating, writing, editing, archiving, transcribing, and managing documents that support experiments, technical and scientific projects onboard the ISS.
• Interfaces regularly with SMEs, managers, customers, and International Partners (IPs).
• Regular use of NASA database systems and SharePoint to collaborate on and control documents, projects.
• Human Research Multilateral Review Board Administrator for human International Space Station (ISS) experiments; coordinated protocols for ISS experiments, database entries. Coordinate activities between IRB Administrator and IPs.
This writer does not have any industry experience listed on their profile.