Faith's work as an editor/writer/educator includes, but is not limited to:
• Articles, professional and popular periodicals, review articles
• Curriculum development for high school students, undergraduates, interns and residents, board certification and recertification
• Continuing education courses for health professionals of all levels
• Test-item writing - USMLE; test preparation for medical students, annual in-service residency exams, board-certification, and recertification
• Manuscript editing and preparation for publishing in scholarly periodicals
• Web content
• Video script consultant, as subject matter expert and author
• Books: prefaces, introductions, chapters, and reviews; non-fiction and fiction
• Research; fact-checking
• White papers
• Blogs; press releases; interviews; marketing
• Poetry, wedding vows
Health, medicine, education, family, parenting, Christian
Faith specializes in family medicine, therefore she is qualified to write about issues of health and medicine, all ages, all genders
Faith's combination of skills and experience (health/medicine/education/journalism) lend versatility in a variety of projects, and an exceptionally broad spectrum of topics, which she's qualified to address.
Faith is a family physician as well as a journalist. She is qualified to discuss and address all things family.
As a family practice physician, Faith is trained and experienced in all specialties, increasing her value as a writer.
Faith is a specialist in family medicine. She is qualified to manage concerns of any type or specialty, any age patients, all genders.