writing, social media, graphic design, editing, press releases, blog posts,
new technologies, writing, social media trends, analytics, google platform creations,
Jazzy received her BA in Journalism and Mass Communication in 3.5 years from the lauded Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication. She was taught by current top professionals in their fields, and obtained skills in copy and content editing; digital and multimedia practices; data design; writing for mobile, print and desktop; video and photo editing, graphic and art design principles; social media; and public relations.
Jazzy leads and manages SEO/SEM; marketing and advertising email, social, and display campaigns.
* Identifies select audiences and creates unique digital campaigns targeted to those interests.
* Measures and reports on data from campaigns; utilizes analytics to monitor ongoing projects.
* Tracks marketing goals and KPIs, analyzes the data, and makes changes based on future plans.
* Liaisons with vendors, clients, cross-departmentally, and with key team members.
* Creates custom graphics for clients.
Jazzy has worked extensively on animal-related blog posts and website pages. As the proud dog mother of two fur children, Jazzy brings a love of pets and the happiness they can bring to your life. She has volunteered at a dog and cat rescue, as well as with various rescues to bring awareness to fostering.
Jazzy has written PPC ads, or pay per click, that are targeted to audiences. When a customer goes into a search engine and types in specific keywords, the first couple of results are paid search ads. These are very effective at engaging new customers who are already searching for a business' industry. From there those passive consumers become active customers, who are more likely to buy from your client's business.