Writing experience includes:
• Business process documentation that includes process procedures, flow diagrams, and the related SharePoint site development.
• End-user, service, and engineering documents
• Hardware Reference Guides, Programmers Reference Guides, and Applications Program Development Guides
• Hardware and software technical manuals
• Marketing communications collateral material
• Marketing and Applications Engineering documentation.
• Training courses covering end-user software, computer hardware, new product introductions,
• Project management,
Albert is an avid baseball fan. Since he was born in Cleveland, OH, he's an Indians fan.
He enjoys woodworking in his garage. Making furniture mostly.
Completed the course of study focusing on technology management and organizational development. This included project managements, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and ISO 9000 compliance.
Developed a complete set of procedures related to the claims approval process. Established MSWord document templates and created a document tracking system. Created SharePoint site for business development and established a system that allowed RNs and MDs to access claims and process them for fraud, medical necessity, and accuracy.
Updated process flow diagrams for new business creation system. Developed a complete set of procedures related to the policy creation process. Created SharePoint site for new policy development and established a system that allowed underwriters and support personnel to track policy creation and view the related procedure for each milestone in the policy creation process.
Developed a set of white papers covering cloud-based systems on the LNUX platform. This requited a knowledge of the Cloud and what type of services are available. In addition, it required a knowledge of the history and current status of cloud computing. Ther was also a requirement for a clear understanding of why LINUX provided benefits and advantages not available elsewhere.