Finance, Medicine, Technology, B2B, B2C, SaaS, Communication, Technical Writing, Whitepapers, Teaching, Grants, Business Proposals, Editing, Developmental Editing, Proofreading, Analysis, Lon-Form Content, SEO, Collaboration, Strategy Development, and more.
Futures, Science, art, traveling, and technical writing.
Worked on PhD in Cellular and Molecular Biology until my laboratory ran out of money. Then become a finance professional.
- Used to work in immunology and virology laboratories.
- Worked in a hospital setting.
- Has worked as an academic editor for peer reviewed journal publications.
- Expertise also includes chemistry.
- 100+ projects.
- Places like Seeking Alpha, Twitter, mortgage companies, crypto, online banking, and much much more.
- Includes special knowledge in banking, the markets, fitnech, and building financial brands.
Heidi has written many blog entries on many different subjects for various clients. She uses keywords at requested frequencies, links and photos. Below is an excerpt from a blog post she wrote on luggage.
- Articles that are fully researched, vetted, and backed up with valid references.
- Many subjects including medical, business, software, hardware, mortgages, finance, education, and much more.
Heidi has worked for content mills in the past and produced many paid pieces through them. She has written blog posts, website segments, white papers, informational pamphlets, brochures and research based academic pieces.
Heidi has experience writing scientific grants to obtain funding for self-planned projects in the laboratory. Her experience consists of writing both grants directed at government entities as well as private. Some have been funded and some have not.