2015: Editing mystery novels, ghostwritten short stories (steamy romance, different sub-genres), proofreading and editing short nonfiction, ghostwriting short nonfiction. She's written over 70 eBooks in 2015. Personal assistant, doing a lot of tasks: data entry, web research, word templates (for emails), email clients, a lot of excel sheets (both creating and cleaning up already existing) google sheets and docs. Accurate search of contact information for specific companies.
From September 2015 - February 2016 Amanda was a personal assistant (Project Coordinator) for a company that was growing quickly. This is where she learned the most, and where she gained confidence.
• Data Entry- 5+ months
• Microsoft word
• Microsoft excel
• Internet Research- She does really well with finding information, and she thinks outside of the box if she don’t find it right off.
• Organization: This goes with Microsoft Excel sheets for formatting and cleaning up, as well as emails, and other office files.
• Creating email templates
• Creating excel templates
• Web scrapping
• Editing and Proof reading
• Creating typed (Microsoft Word) training instructions
• Use of a CRM (Pipedrive) and studied Trello
• Use of help desk software (Groove)