Content marketing • News writing • Social media marketing • Blogging
• Campaign management • Editorial calendars • Marketing strategy • Email marketing • Web writing • Copy editing
• Fitness and exercise
• Health and wellness
• Nutrition and balance
• Proactive care and disease prevention
• Rest, relaxation and sustainable living
• Betterment of the human condition
• Sushi (and other delicacies but most especially sushi)
• Reading (everything I can get my hands on)
• Spending time in nature (especially on Minnesota lakes)
• Script and screen writing
• Comedy acts, plays and movies
Kristin has experience understanding clients, along with market and channel insights, in order to create marketing content. A look at the breadth of content she's produced includes: website, email campaigns, blog posts, articles, best practice briefs, client case studies and social media. She's helped to established and developed a solid branding message, complete with SEO, and reflect it across company marketing materials. She's identified and developed targeted email campaigns and content for sales and marketing teams. She's cultivated relationships with industry influencers and clients along with interviewing clients for articles and case studies. She enjoys writing and editing copy that positions the company in the marketplace along with develop and executing the corporate blog and editorial calendar. Creating, managing and growing a business' presence across social media channels, including: blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook is also part of her background.
Kristin contributed nearly all content for a new corporate website. She crafted copy for all web pages, content downloads and the blog. She incorporate SEO strategies to influence website rankings in major search engines, including Google, Yahoo! and Bing.