Let’s face it, you need access to relevant data to get the ROI you demand from your content and SEO investment. Search Engine Listing Positions. Search Volume. Cost Per Click. And More. But getting the data you need can be challenging. Quality data may vary from source to source. Authority does not often align with accuracy.
That’s why the three kings of SEO are assembling for a special fireside chat, bearing gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh—just in time for your New Year’s planning!
Founders Rand Fishkin (SEOMOZ), Chase Granberry (AuthorityLabs), and Mike Roberts (Spyfu) will join host Byron White (ideaLaunch) for this special holiday webinar. You’ll listen to these industry know-it-alls dive into the hot SEO topics of 2012 and surface with the wisdom you need for 2013.
In this fireside chat, you’ll hear from Rand, Mike and Chase on the following topics:
- The latest kerfuffle caused by the Google API Team
- The state of rank tracking and where it is going
- The importance of neutral, scraped data and why it’s here for good
- Alternatives for SEO and content performance measurement
- Thoughts on the good, the bad and the ugly for SEO in 2012
- Hints on what’s next with SEO technology and methodology