You may have noticed a flurry of activity on LinkedIn lately and forms of content you hadn’t noticed before like video and lots of double-spaced posts. Since Microsoft’s acquisition of the career and business-focused social network, LinkedIn’s team has been experimenting with new features and algorithms, many of which have created great opportunities for content marketers, entrepreneurs, executives, and aspiring thought leaders. That’s where Josh Steimle comes in, one of our famous CMC Speakers, writer, entrepreneur and China Marketing Guru. He’ll share short term hacks and long term strategies for success on LinkedIn, including details on how he generated over 3 million views of his content in a single month and turned that attention into revenue for his businesses.
Register for this webinar, and you’ll learn all this and a lot more:
- The top mistakes people make on their LinkedIn profiles and how to avoid them
- Why you should connect to "power brokers" on LinkedIn, and how to get them to accept your connection request
- How to create content that will go viral and generate real results
- What a sharing pod is, and why you should join one
- The two questions you must answer before you do any of the above
Can’t make it? No worries. Register and we’ll send you a recording page to tune at your own convenience.